The number of emails in our mailbox is increasing every day. Moreover, managing e-mail messages becomes a tedious task when there are also some duplicates. Apart from that, it impedes the user’s workflow in several ways. For example, disk space issues, poor Outlook performance, etc. Now, easily remove all the duplicate emails from the Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 versions with this PST duplicate remover. Removing duplicate emails becomes important in order to save space from the MS Outlook email client.
Causes of duplicated emails in the Outlook
There can be several causes for having duplicates in the Outlook PST files. Some of them are provided below;
- Outlook rule error: You may have the wrong rule configured. This can result in duplicate data in your Outlook mailbox.
- Short Send/Receive Interval: Email and Mailbox components are not syncing correctly when the inbox refresh rate is set to short.
- Improper Account Settings: If you configure the same email account multiple times, incoming data will be synced multiple times.
- Incorrect mailbox settings: You may not have set up your mailbox correctly when you created your account. As a result, you may receive the same e-mail messages, calendars, and contacts over and over again.
- Caused by antivirus: Many times the antivirus that is installed can also cause duplicates in Outlook.
These are some of the reasons for having duplicates in the Outlook PST files.
Related Post: – Outlook PST Duplicate Remover Version 2.0 Launched
Techniques to delete the duplicates
Now, let us discuss the ways that a user can go through to delete all the duplicates from the PST files;
Method 1. Checking the settings of the Account
Many times user’s config their Outlook with a PST file many times.
- Firstly, Open MS Outlook and go to the File menu and select the About option. After it clicks on the Account Settings option.
- Then Go to the E-mail tab and find the account name you configured Outlook for. Just remove it.
- If it happens multiple times. To do this, move your cursor over your email account and click the Remove button at the top.
- Then click the close button
Method 2. Remove the duplicity from the Import/ Export button
- Open Outlook and go to File menu.
- Click on the Open & Export option and then select the Import/Export options.
- In the Import and Export Wizard window, select the Import from another program or file option and click the Next button.
- Select the file (.pst) in the Import File window and click the Next button.
- Create a file to export complete data and click the Finish button.
Method 3. Using the Cleanup tool
- First, open the MS Outlook application
- Then click the Cleanup tool on the ribbon to expand all options.
- Expand to reveal three options. H. Erase Conversations, erase folders, erase folders, and Subfolders. Here you need to select the Erase Folders and Subfolders option.
- The Purge Folder dialog box appears, asking if you want to continue or cancel the purge. Simply click the Folder Cleanup option
- Then click the Settings option to manually enter the location of the Deleted Items folder. Clicking Settings opens the Outlook Options window opens.
- Click the Browse button and add the PST file
- Now the folder selection popup will appear in front of you. Select Deleted Items and then click on the OK button
- Finally, click on the Clear Folders option to remove duplicate emails from your Outlook mailbox.
Limitations of the manual method
There are many limitations that are faced by the users while following the manual method of removing the duplicity;
- Users not related to the technical background find it difficult to follow the manual method
- No Graphical User interface is provided by the app
- Errors are faced by the users
- The instant result is not provided
- Not a safe and secure method to follow
These are some of the limitations that are faced by the users while following the manual method to remove the duplicity from the PST files.
It will be reliable for a user to remove the duplicity from the PST files by downloading the PST duplicate Remover tool. Without facing any hurdle, a user can use this advanced tool. Files are maintained properly by this advanced tool. Moreover, the app supports both the ANSI as well as UNICODE language. The app is easy to use and any user can follow the removal of duplicity with this advanced tool. In addition, great accuracy is provided by the app. All the versions of Outlook supported by the tool.
How the app works
To remove the PST files using this advanced tool follow the below-provided steps;
1 Step- First, install the app on your system
2 Step- Now, add PST files where you need to delete duplicate data
3 Step- Then click the “remove duplicate” button.
4 Step- After this set the location for the updated PST files
These steps can easily followed by any user without any kind of hurdle. Moreover, for the reliability of users, the app also provides the proper screenshots of these steps.
In this blog, we have discussed the removal of duplicity from the PST files. there are several methods a user can work out to remove the duplicity from their PST files. moreover, it will be reliable for a user to select a professional solution for removing duplicity.