WhatsApp is the most famous real-time messaging app. It has 1billons + downloads on the play store. There are so many features available on WhatsApp one of them is “Delete for Everyone”. Sometimes it is a very useful feature to delete a message sent to someone by mistake or wrong typed message. But sometimes you have a curiosity to know about it. You want to know what people are hiding from you.
Did it possible to see the deleted message?
Yes, WhatsApp is super secure and highly encrypted security features, but you can see that deleted message. There are several ways to recover deleted messages from your phone. Here we are providing a few tips and tricks to easily read the “Delete for Everyone” message.
How to Read WhatsApp Deleted Message without using third-party apps.
There are 100s of app available on the play store that helps you to recover deleted message on WhatsApp most of which you have already aware of. But few users have a fear of data privacy, they won’t believe in third-party apps. Also, WhatsApp warns its users to not use any third-party application. So here is the safest way to read the deleted message but main point is How To See WhatsApp Deleted Messages without any third party application.
This trick is only for android 10 or 10+ users. Android phones come with an option which known as notification history. The notification history stores all your notifications, you have to just enable this feature in the setting. Steps are
- First Open your phone Settings option and search for “Notification & status bar”.
- Select the “Manage Notification” option.
- Select “Notification history” in the “More” option and turn it on.
- Now all your notifications will shown here including Whatsapp deleted messages.
When you want to see a deleted message go to the same notification history and click on WhatsApp. The deleted message will be displayed there.
How to see Whatsapp deleted messages using third-party apps.
Third-party apps provide more functionality and features. You can find one on the play store very easily. One of the most famous apps is WhatsRemoved+. This one is also only for android users and supported by almost every android version. The app is available as freeware but contains ads. You can buy a premium subscription at your convenience. Steps are
- Open your play store and search for WhatsRemoved+.
- Tap on download and install it.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the app and start it the first time.
- After confirming, select WhatsApp from the app list. And now it’s ready to use.
- When you want to read deleted message you have to just visit Deleted tab.
Note: we are not promoting any third-party app, use these apps at your own risk we are not responsible for any privacy-related issue.